Black Gold Regional Division No. 18 offers a variety of exciting career opportunities enhanced by attractive compensation packages! Please visit our employment opportunities to view current openings.
Core Goal: to build relationships and provide BGRD with an effective workforce while meeting the needs of our people and our communities.
Core Purpose: to create a supportive environment where people are encouraged and passionate about becoming exemplary employees.
Values: In order to advance our division’s core goal: Inspiring Success, the human resources department shares the following values:
- Commitment to people: therefore, we will assist employees in achieving their personal goals insofar as these goals enhance the individual’s contributions to BGRS.
- Productive Contribution of Individuals: therefore, we will both assist BGRD in attracting quality employees and foster a work environment that facilitates high employee performance.
- Supportive and Respectful Interactions: therefore, we will be courteous and understanding in our contact with others.
- Cooperation: therefore, we will strive to be easy with which to do business.
- Flexibility: therefore, we will focus on being creative problem solvers.
- Life-Long Learning: therefore, we will engage in learning to cultivate our competencies and increase our knowledge in the field of strategic human resources.
- Occupational Health and Safety: therefore, we will promote a safe, healthy, and productive work environment.
Join our team!