Why Black Gold Regional Schools?
The Board of Education’s vision is to enable students to fulfill personal aspirations while they learn how to become lifelong learners and contributing members of society.
Black Gold Regional Schools is working hard to become the leading school division in the province. Our students are the most important people in the Division and we work hard to inspire success in our students no matter what grade level they are working at.
You will find:
- we have student-focused learning, helping your child learn in the style that they learn best
- building relationships is vital as every student needs to feel valued and respected
- we provide students and staff with a supportive environment that is safe and caring
- our teachers maintain the passion of teaching our young people of today
- we manage our resources responsibly to meet the diverse educational needs of our students
We believe that small class sizes, especially for our younger students, enable students to get the good start they need to succeed. In support of this, we continue to maintain Alberta Education’s class size initiative.
Black Gold Regional Schools has something for everyone; check our full range of programming from early entry to Grade 12 in the Programs Section.