- School Summer & September Information
- Contact Procedures During Summer
- School Start Date & Times for Grade 1 – 12 Students
- Registration of New Students
- School Supply Lists
- Early Childhood Services (ECS) | Kindergarten Program
- Report Cards & Powerschool
- Appeal Procedures for Marks, Credits, Report Cards
- Timetable Changes
- Student Transportation
- Before & After School Care Program
School Summer & September Information
The SCHOOL SUMMER & SEPTEMBER INFORMATION for the 2017 – 2018 School Year can be found on all individual school websites. The link is found under “Common Resources” which is located on the right side of the individual school webpage.
What is in the Summer & September Information?
On behalf of Black Gold Regional Division No. 18, thanks to all of the staff, administrators, and parents for your hard work and dedication to our students this year. We look forward to seeing all Grades 1 – 12 students on September 5, 2017!
Watch for the school opening advertisement in the local newspapers on August 18, 2017.