Black Gold School Division’s Summer School registration opens May 1, 2020.
Online registration* for Black Gold School Division’s Summer School will open for all Black Gold students on Friday, May 1st at 9 a.m.
Due to COVID-19, all Summer School courses will now be offered VIRTUALLY*, using the latest online resources and technological supports, including:
- Digital courses using Google Classroom or Moodle delivery systems
- Scheduled curb-side pickup of textbooks and other necessary print materials
- Downloadable assignments that can be submitted via computer, scan, email, or photo
- Weekly tutorial support utilizing Google Hang-outs/Meet or ZOOM
- Regular phone, text, and email communication
- Online or downloadable exams and test banks
The following VIRTUAL Non-Attendance Based Summer School courses will be offered:
- English – 10-1; 10-2; 20-1; 20-2; 30-1; 30-2
- Social – 10-1; 10-2; 20-1; 20-2; 30-1; 30-2
- Math – 10-C; 10-3; 20-1; 20-2; 20-3; 30-2
- Science – 10; 14; 24; 30
- Biology– 20; 30
- Chemistry – 20; 30
- CALM/ CTR1010/ HCS3000
- Physical Education 10/HSS 1010
- Learning Strategies – 15; 25; 35
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HOW TO REGISTER VISIT: https://bgo.blackgold.ca/programs/summer-school/registration/.
For more information about Summer School or what it takes to successfully complete an online course, please visit: https://bgo.blackgold.ca/programs/summer-school/summer-school-2020/.
* Summer School students may register in ONLY ONE course with the exception of the self-directed Physical Education 10 program. Students who wish to enroll in Phys. Ed. 10 may also register in ONE other Summer School course.
* All Grade 1 to 9 programs, as well as all Classroom-Based high school courses will NOT be available this summer.