- Boundary and Grade Configuration Reviews
- Leduc Family of Public Schools
- Leduc Family of Public Schools Configuration Update
- École Corinthia Park School for Grade K to 6 English programming
- École Leduc Estates School for Grade K to 6 French Immersion programming.
- Both school programs will transition to École Leduc Junior High School (Grade 7 to 9) followed by Leduc Composite High School (Grade 10 to 12).
Leduc Family of Public Schools Configuration Update
Stage 1 of the Blackstone development, located within the South West section of the City of Leduc, will soon be granting occupancy to residents. This area of land was not assigned to any of the existing school boundaries as part of the approved June 18, 2014 Leduc Family of Public Schools Boundary and Grade Configuration review as no residential development had occurred at the time.
APPROVED ATTENDANCE AREA
Blackstone (see attendance area for clarification) Stage 1 area neighbourhood is designated to:
Note: BGRD has designated boundaries for all schools. Boundaries help to ensure optimal student populations that support viable programming across the Division. Please be aware that school attendance boundaries can and do change to allow for the efficient utilization of school facilities and resources and to allow for effective program planning. Programming and enrolments will continue to be monitored and reviewed as needed to ensure quality programming for all BGRD students.