All families are required to complete an online Student Enrolment Verification Form through their PowerSchool Parent Portal, prior to June 30, 2018, for each Pre-Kindergarten – Grade 12 child currently enrolled in the 2017 – 2018 school year at a Black Gold Regional School.
This form does not apply to new students that have already registered or plan on registering for the 2018 -2019 school year.
From the PowerSchool Parent Portal:
- Select the student you wish to register along the top.
- There will be a link called “18 – 19 Student Enrolment Verification” found on the left-hand side navigation toolbar.
- One you click the link, enter your child’s birth date.
- All questions that are mandatory will have the word “required” next to it.
- Once you have finished entering/reviewing your child’s information click “Submit”.
This form is important for several reasons. In the event of an emergency, it ensures the school has each child’s most accurate information when communicating and is aware of any existing medical conditions. It also permits your child to be included in class/team photos, yearbooks and other important student success announcements.
For further instructions, see our instructional booklet below.