Black Gold Regional Schools lower flags in recognition of Humboldt Broncos
Posted on April 9, 2018
As a way of acknowledging the lives impacted by the heartbreaking Humboldt Broncos bus accident, Black Gold Regional Schools will be lowering flags to half-mast.
Please note, supports are available at our schools to assist students and staff, should they require additional assistance with dealing with this matter and their emotional health and well-being.
Additional Resources and Supports
- Alberta Health Services: Services and supports that are available in Alberta for those who may need support has been provided at https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/info/page15944.aspx.
- Canadian Centre for Threat Assessment & Trauma Response: Considerations and information on how to deal with the traumatic aftermath has been provided at https://goo.gl/wHb7fc.
- Canadian Virtual Hospice: http://www.mygrief.ca/
- Kids Help Phone: Dealing with Grief and Loss – https://kidshelpphone.ca/search?keys=Grief%20and%20Loss
- Kids Health – Death and Grief – http://kidshealth.org/en
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families, friends, first-responders and Humboldt Broncos organization and community impacted by this tragedy.