Thank you for showing an interest in working for Black Gold Regional Division No. 18.
Black Gold Regional Division No. 18 is proud to employ exceptional staff who stay on the leading edge of education in Alberta. We are always looking for enthusiastic and qualified people to complement our dedicated team.
How To Apply:
- Choose the advertised positions best suited to your areas of expertise, preferred assignment and location.
- Customize your document and forward your application by email directly to the principal indicated in each advertisement.
- Quote the competition number in the email subject line
The following documents must be submitted with your application package:
- Resume including cover letter
- Two letters of reference
- Vulnerable Sector Check and/or Proof of application (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Intervention Record Check and/or Proof of application (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Apply for a Intervention Record Check at any Child and Family Services Authority office.
Please follow the special requirements for positions available at Covenant Christian School.
Please note: Applicants are responsible for expenses incurred obtaining required documents. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. Resumes of individuals not granted an interview will not be kept on file and will be disposed of appropriately.
Throughout the school year positions will continue to be posted to fill our on-going staffing requirements as they occur.