Substitute Support Staff
Thank you for your interest in substituting for our support staff.
We are currently accepting applicants for the 2020-21 substitute support staff list.
If you are interested in being a support staff substitute, please email your resume including cover letter, and two letters of reference to email@example.com. If your resume is selected, an application package will then be forwarded to you.
The following documents must be submitted with your application package:
- Application Form
- Proof of Certification
- Vulnerable Sector Check (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Intervention Record Check (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Apply for a Intervention Record Check at any Child and Family Services Authority office.
- Copy of Social Insurance Card
- Authorization for Direct Deposit of Payroll Funds
Please note: Applicants are responsible for expenses incurred obtaining required documents.
If you are interested in substituting for our custodians, please contact Rob Harrington, Custodial Supervisor at 780-955-6064 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.