Substitute Teaching Staff
If you are interested in being added to our substitute teaching list, please email your resume including cover letter, resume, and two letters of reference (school related, past employer) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your resume is selected, an application package will then be forwarded to you. The following documents must be submitted as part of your application package:
- Application Form
- Proof of Certification
- Vulnerable Sector Check (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Intervention Record Check (issued within one year from the start of employment)
- Apply for a Intervention Record Check at any Child and Family Services Authority office.
- Copy of Social Insurance Card
- Authorization for Direct Deposit of Payroll Funds
Please note: Applicants are responsible for expenses incurred obtaining required documents. All substitute teachers are required to hold the same qualifications and Alberta Education Certification as contracted teachers. As well, substitutes must provide the same professional and personal documentation as contracted teacher.