School Summer & September Information 2020-2021
The School Summer & September Information for the 2020 – 2021 school year can be found on all individual school websites. The link is found under the heading “Common Resources” located on the right side of the individual school webpage.
What is in the School Summer & September Information?
- Contact Procedures During Summer
- Report Cards & Powerschool
- Appeal Procedures for Marks, Credits, Report Cards
- June Newsletter
- School Re-entry Plan
- Registration of New Students & Returning Students
- Confirmation of Attending In-school classes or Learning at Home
- School Start Date & Times for Grade 1 – 12 Students
- Early Childhood Services (ECS): Kindergarten & Pre-kindergarten Programs
- School Supply Lists
- Timetable & Timetable Changes
- Classroom Placement
- Additional Information
- Transportation & School Attendance Areas
On behalf of Black Gold School Division, thanks to all of the staff, administrators, and parents for your hard work and dedication to our students this year. We look forward to seeing all Grades 1 – 12 students in September!