School Summer & September Information
The SCHOOL SUMMER & SEPTEMBER INFORMATION for the 2019 – 2020 school year can be found on all individual school websites. The link is found under “Common Resources” which is located on the right side of the individual school webpage.
What is in the School Summer & September Information?
- Contact Procedures During Summer
- Report Cards & Powerschool
- Appeal Procedures for Marks, Credits, Report Cards
- Registration of New Students
- School Start Date & Times for Grade 1 – 12 Students
- Early Childhood Services (ECS) | Kindergarten Program
- School Supply Lists
- Timetable & Timetable Changes
- Classroom Placement
- June Newsletter
- Before & After School Care Program
- Transportation & School Attendance Areas
On behalf of Black Gold Regional Division No. 18, thanks to all of the staff, administrators, and parents for your hard work and dedication to our students this year. We look forward to seeing all Grades 1 – 12 students on September 3, 2019!